Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tractor Fever!

Yesterday I went out to the farm and learned to drive the tractor, I also got the auger set up... Its pretty amazing, it will dig a hole in 5 seconds that would take person with a set of post hole diggers 30 minutes. Wowza.

I called DHEC last week to see what needed to happen for the dumpster service to be able to dump manure on the farm. Surprisingly, they were very helpful and explained the process (which is relatively pain free) to me. Problem is, when I called the Dumpster service back, they said something about it being more expensive for them to dump at my farm... I couldn't quite understand them. Anyway, I know that it would not be more expensive for them to dump at my farm, they would have to go 5 miles out of their way, but it would save them a lot of loaded driving, and Im pretty sure they would have to pay the landfill to take their crap, Id take it for free.

I guess I'm gonna have to write the president of the company a letter.

No comments: